Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Banner

Fall is my favorite season! After the craft day was over, I got started on my fall banner. I used the paper bags from the grocery store and started cutting out the banner. 




Then, I used my Cricut to create the letters "Give Thanks." I also used the Cricut for the flower that breaks up the words. I had one die-cut leaf and used that as the template to trace and cut out the rest. I pasted those leaves randomly along the letters. 



I then used twine to connect all the letters and the hung it up.  



I love the way it turned out, but to be honest, you can't appreciate it as much in the pictures because that area of my house is dark without light, and with the light it actually comes out without the "G" and "S" so I opted for the darker pic. 

So easy to make and I hope it gets you inspired to try your hand at it. 

Happy Fall!

2 comments: