- First, smash the toilet rolls and mark in pencil 1/4 inch apart.
- Then, use a craft knife and cut on the lines.
- Design the table runner you want once you have all your pieces cut.
- Then, use a memory book glue pen (or similar) and start gluing together from the center.
- Immediately clip paper clips (as shown in the photo) to hold the pieces together until they dry. Do sections at a time to prevent any from falling apart.
- Once it dries, remove the paper clips and show off your newest decor
|Great conversation piece and no one will know what it's made of unless you tell them =)|