You can follow my Pinterest boards here: http://pinterest.com/simplyjenelle/
We just finished our September Craft Day and it was a success.
Craft: a fall wreath that was Pininspired.
- A round foam wreath — 2 inches with a flat top and sides (found at Hobby Lobby or Michaels).
- Ribbon (about 9 yards for a 12 inch wreath)
- Gorilla Glue
- Paint that matches your ribbon
- Small Dowels or wooden beads
- Round Wooden Craft Circles (also found at Hobby Lobby) 2 packages – approximately 30 circles of different sizes
- 4 different patterns of decorative paper or scrapbook paper
- Glue gun and sticks OR Superglue
All the ladies did such an amazing job on making their fall wreaths unique and beautiful. We had a great time:
|Around the table crafting|
|Katherine decided to work on her daughters' costumes|
|After a little input, we added one more thing for a final touch =)|
|A bow...it came out awesome!|
|This was my fall wreath that I immediately hung. It was three dimensional|
|Beautiful Fall Wreaths =)|