Monday, October 1, 2012

September Pinterest Craft Day

As a result of my love for crafting, I created a monthly craft day at my home that started last month with four women. The way it goes is I take a pin or two from Pinterest and post it on an Evite with the supplies necessary.

You can follow my Pinterest boards here: http://pinterest.com/simplyjenelle/

We just finished our September Craft Day and it was a success.

Craft: a fall wreath that was Pininspired.

Tools:

  • A round foam wreath — 2 inches with a flat top and sides (found at Hobby Lobby or Michaels). 
  • Ribbon (about 9 yards for a 12 inch wreath)
  • Gorilla Glue 
  • Paint that matches your ribbon 
  • Small Dowels or wooden beads 
  • Round Wooden Craft Circles (also found at Hobby Lobby) 2 packages – approximately 30 circles of different sizes 
  • 4 different patterns of decorative paper or scrapbook paper
  • Glue gun and sticks OR Superglue

All the ladies did such an amazing job on making their fall wreaths unique and beautiful. We had a great time:


Around the table crafting

Katherine decided to work on her daughters' costumes

Add caption





After a little input, we added one more thing for a final touch =)

A bow...it came out awesome!


This was my fall wreath that I immediately hung. It was three dimensional


Add caption










Beautiful Fall Wreaths =)

No comments:

Post a Comment